Our Team of Dentist and Dental Specialists:
Dr.SHYLAJA.S.PRASAD, B.D.S, M.D.S
Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
Sub-Specialty Interest: Esthetic dentistry and Lasers in dentistry.
- Diagnosis and Treatment planning of patients with varying grades of Dental Caries.
- Full mouth rehabilitation with different modalities and configurations of Root Canal Treated teeth.
- All ceramic restorations, Ceramic Veneers, Esthetic Rehabilitation, Bleaching etc
- Comprehensive treatment of Teeth Defects including Diastema, Tooth fractures, any other tooth defects, which need both functional and esthetic correction.
- Post and cores, Ceramic Inlay and Onlays
- Preventive treatment modalities
- Single sitting RCT, Retreatment of Failed Cases.
- Placement of Tooth Jewellary
- Scientific Oral Papers Presented:
Contaminated dentin surface with 4 different contaminants: Effect on dentin shear bond strength using one step self etching bonding agent- An in vitro study. 23rd FODI- 16th IES Natinal Conference- Chadhigarh
- Research work Completed:
“ EFFECT OF SURFACE CONTAMINATION ON DENTIN BOND STRENGTH USING ONE STEP SELF- ETCHING ADHESIVE SYSTEM DURING BONDING PROCEDURE- AN IN VITRO STUDY”
- Scientific Poster Presented:
Cone Beam CT – As A Future Routine Diagnostic Aid? 9th FODI & IES National PG Convention, Goa.
- Professional Associations:
- Member of Federation of Operative Dentistry of India
- Member of Indian Endodontic Society.
- Annual Member of Indian Dental Association.
- Association for Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Bangalore.
- Indian society of periodontics, restorative dentistry and prosthetic dentistry
Dr. Pavitra Dilip B.DS.
- Performing Root Canal Treatment , Crown and bridge preparations
- Performing conservative dental procedures and bleaching
- Performing routine scaling, curettage, extraction, oral prophylaxis.
Dr. Akshay D Shetty B.DS, M.D.S
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon and Implantology
- Dentoalveolar surgery including Implants
- Orofacial infections
- Cysts and tumors of jaw
- Facial trauma
- Maxillary sinus procedures, TMJ surgery
- Orthognathic surgery
- Research work on lip splitting incisions
- paper presented in 19th International conference of Oral and maxillofacial surgery – Shanghai, china 2009. “clinical analysis of treatment methods for oral submucous fibrosis”
- Paper presented in 18th International conference of Oral and maxillofacial surgery- bangalore 2007. “Clinical analysis of lip splitting incisions”.
- Presented more than 9 papers National conferences.
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Indian society of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Aravind M, B.D.S, M.D.S
Orthodontics and Dentofacial orthopaedics
Sub-specialty interest: – Lingual (Invisible) orthodontics and orthognathic surgeries.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning of dentofacial deformities.
- Planning and Comprehensive treatment of orthodontic problems like- severe crowding, irregularly placed teeth, spacing between teeth, forwardly placed teeth, deep bite, open bite, constricted dental arches etc.
- Myofunctional therapy to harmonize the facial skeletal imbalance making use of myofunctional appliances in growing patients- like correction of receding chin, prominent chin and sunken mid facial deformities.
- Specialized in use of metallic and ceramic (tooth coloured) Braces.
- Use of lingual (invisible) braces to treat various orthodontic problems.
- Smile designing with multidisciplinary approach.
- Orthognathic surgeries for adult patients to correct their facial imbalance and to improve facial attractiveness.
- Orthodontic management of severe gumminess on smiling.
- Orthodontic management of cleft lip and palate patients.
- Management of facial asymmetry.
- Serial extractions- Therapeutic planned extraction of milk teeth to give way for their permanent successors to avoid or minimize future orthodontic problems.
- Elimination of abnormal oral habits in children using habit breaking appliances.
Scientific guest lectures:-
- Orthodontic and surgical management of dentofacial deformities- case reports. Presented at symposium on Current concepts in orthognathic surgery, K.L.E Society’s Institute of Dental sciences, Bangalore. 2011
- Mock surgery and splint fabrication- pre and post requisites of orthognathic surgery. H.K.E society’s Institute of Dental sciences, Gulbarga. 2012
- Torque control in lingual sliding mechanics- Lever arm principle. 48th Indian orthodontic conference, Ahmedabad. 2013
Scientific paper publications:-
Clinical evaluation of the effects of retraction forces applied at varying levels on maxillary anterior segment using implants. Journal of Advanced Dental Research Vol 1 : Issue 1: October, 2010
Management of migrated canine- A case report. KLES Dental Journal. 2012: Vol 1(1); 9-12.
Torque control in lingual orthodontics with lever arm mechanics – A case report. World Journal of orthodontics 2013
- Indian orthodontic society.
- Bangalore orthodontic study group.
- Indian dental association.
Dr. Suchitra .S. R. B.DS, M.D.S
Prosthodontics Crown Bridge and Dentures
- 36th IPS Conference held at Bangalore November 2008 Poster presentation—-Importance of radiographs in complete dentures.
- 11th Pg Convention held at New Delhi February 2009 Paper presentation— -Combination syndrome; A literature review
- 12th PG Convention held at Chennai June 2010
- Paper presentation—-Ocular Prosthesis; A case report
- 38th IPS Conference held at Indore Nov 2010 Paper presentation—-Prosthetic rehabilitation of a patient Following Hemimandibulectomy; A case report